Leading the Way in Shutdown Strategies - From Planning to Execution
Now in its 11th year, the Shutdowns and Turnarounds Summit will be returning to the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, as the largest and longest running event of its kind in the Europe.
With a severely limited pool of talent and skills within the field and an ever increasing need for output, the importance of every decision made by a TAR manager throughout these landmark events is continuously increasing.
The 2014 summit will be focusing upon the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds, with dedicated sessions focusing upon scope management, contractor management, planning and scheduling, cost control, as well as on site and post execution strategies.
The Largest and Longest Established STO Event in Europe!
Providing an arena for operator case studies from the oil and gas world, with additional case study led presentations from the steel, power and chemicals industries, 2014 promises to provide more opportunities for inter industry learning than ever before. This will be combined with an exhibition hall running alongside the main conference hall and three days of interactive presentations targeted at all stages of the turnaround cycle.
Join 80+ operators from the Shutdowns community for three days of interactive learning and networking!
You will not find agenda made up of PowerPoint presentations alone. Instead the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre will be playing host to a bustling exhibition hall and interactive panel discussions and practical sessions where you’ll have the opportunity to have your most important questions answered by our expert panellists.
Shutdowns and Turnarounds 2014 will be tackling, head on, your most pressing TAR issues, including:
- Scope Management & Development: Formulating and executing your management strategy throughout the project life cycle, to guarantee that your TAR project is completed on time, on budget and, without increasing in scope or complexity.
- HSE: The latest developments within HSE best practice, and how to utilise these in your next turnaround, including the latest technologies, and case studies from different industries.
- Contractor Management: How and when to induct and communicate with contracted professions, how to make the most out of your skilled labour force, and developing a strong and positive culture
- Standard Assurance: Addressing challenges within methodology, standard assurance vs. efficiency, and aligning standards across a project.
- Lessons Learnt: Capturing data, and implementing the lessons learnt, to improve the efficiency of your next turnaround project.