STO Strategies: From Planning to Execution
In 2016 the 13th Annual Shutdowns and Turnarounds Summit will be returning to Rotterdam as the largest and longest running event in Europe.
The low oil prices have precipitate the increasing necessity for cost control and project management. The significance of every decision made by a turnaround manager during the planning and execution stages are becoming increasingly complex due to increased scope and workload, alongside a reformed diversity of requests.
In 2016 we will be focusing upon the key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds of both onshore and offshore assets for all sectors, not just oil and gas!
Shutdowns and Turnarounds 2016 will tackle the key challenges, including:
- Scope Management: Align departmental diversity and develop a system to align scope from planning through to execution
- Maintenance: Techniques to reduce expenditure by executing robust day-to-day inspections, repairs and program implementation
- Lessons Learned: Capturing data and implementing the lessons learned to improve the efficiency of your next turnaround project
- Contractor Management: Overcome communicative and cultural challenges with your contractors while ensuring quality assurance
- Health and Safety: Ensure quality control to and safety standard to avoid reputational damage